It helps a lot if you can agree with your counterpart at the beginning about the joint working goals which you both would like to achieve during the meeting.
You can select ideas in the following list and transfer them in your notes by selecting them. Back in your notes, you can also edit them.
- Define (redefine) the modalities of our cooperation.
- Try to resolve the conflict between us by common agreement.
- Develop a joint action plan in order to reach the desired level of quality.
- Define the modalities of our divorce, so that our children can cope with the new situation as well as possible.
- Define a cost allocation scheme (a price), that both sides will consider as well-founded and fair.
- Find out whether a collaboration between our two companies would make good business sense.